Sunday, March 28, 2010

Good Morning

I like to start projects and never finish them. This blog is a perfect example: I've started about six blogs so far. In the beginning, I'm full of ideas, writing with abandon. This lasts approximately a week, a week in which I check my email 20 times a day to see if there are any comments on my blog. I wait with anticipation to find a few people out in the world who agree with me. Of course there aren't that many that find my blog before I've abandoned it for some other project.

As I write this the coffee is perking and some crazy kids' show called "In the Night Garden" plays on the TV. My littlest one is making funny faces at it and I am debating my mothering skills; isn't it no TV for the under 2 set? At any rate, this is so incredibly strange to me that I am sure it is blowing her mind. She is alternating between making silly sounds at the screen and chewing on a stuffed duckie with a bell in it. From the look on her face I'll have a diaper to change soon.

And so goes my day. I am going to grab a cup of coffee and change a diaper, and see if there is anything else I can think to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment